Order payment

Guest superanubistype

Guest superanubistype

Can I please have my activation number for FC as ordered, I have tried customer support but I have had zero replies, my purchase order number is TXNI13XBQDBWLQ0KPN.

Thanks.

Guest superanubistype

I have tried to contact ED directly alot of times now and I'm not doing it anymore Kungfu, they have been very ignorant, To be honest I'd settle for a refund now because I have not had one reply from ED concering this matter, I'm starting to worry now I'm getting ripped off. :(

superanubistype (yikes...),

I can't personally be of much help to you and I don't know how long a go you made the purchase, but if you scroll through the threads in this section, you will find numerous users who experienced similar problems. AFAIK, all of them were successfully resoved, even if a little later than they would've liked.

Hopefully your situation can be resolved today, but if not, don't expect anything until Monday, as the office is typically closed for the weekends.

As I understand it, the process is usually automatic and immediate, but because of technical issues, the payments are being processed manually for the time being. I may be wrong.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Guest superanubistype
superanubistype (yikes...),

I can't personally be of much help to you and I don't know how long a go you made the purchase, but if you scroll through the threads in this section, you will find numerous users who experienced similar problems. AFAIK, all of them were successfully resoved, even if a little later than they would've liked.

Hopefully your situation can be resolved today, but if not, don't expect anything until Monday, as the office is typically closed for the weekends.

As I understand it, the process is usually automatic and immediate, but because of technical issues, the payments are being processed manually for the time being. I may be wrong.

I ordered FC three nights ago, I have sent numerous emails to the support team, It would be nice just to receive even an automated email, so at least I know someone at ED has aknowlegde this problem, for all I know they could be sat unread in someones inbox...

I read that ED said it will be manually updated within 12 hours, hahaha this is *. Thanks for trying to help though Evil.

*Edited by Moderator for language

• 4 weeks later...
Guest superanubistype
Nice, glad it worked out. For future refence, frustration or not, watch the language, please.

* Post deleted by moderator for vulgarity.