Console and Instrument Light Keybind Broken

URFIR3D

When attempting to adjust the console and instrument lights intensity using a keybind to a keyboard or MFD the increase stops at 3 and decrease goes down by 3 at a time. This is a new behavior with this latest patch that's a bug. At this time actuating the console/instrument lights really only works by using the mouse.

When attempting to adjust the console and instrument lights intensity using a keybind to a keyboard or MFD the increase stops at 3 and decrease goes down by 3 at a time. This is a new behavior with this latest patch that's a bug. At this time actuating the console/instrument lights really only works by using the mouse.

I can confirm. Have same problem with instrument and console lights. The other light wheels seem to work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

Since ED fubar'ed the lighting a few patches ago, experiencing the same thing on the Tomcat, which I had mapped to my Virpil throttle (soon to be relocated to a custom button box rotary encoders. I have to use the mouse (which is precisely the opposite goal).

Not sure if this is ED's fault or HB's attempt to fix it.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Not sure why we have so many people concerned about “fault” in the thread. It’s a relatively minor bug and certainly not game braking that probably happened trying to fix other stuff. I can see how this can be missed in testing. No big deal. Also, it wouldn’t be something ED would fix anyways even if it was their “fault” since it’s in HB module, so guessing cause here wouldn’t really be helping the devs. Just makes it sound like we’re trying to assign blame instead of simply notifying the devs of a bug that was identified. So no worries guys, thanks for addressing it.

HB, thanks for owning up to it, but seriously don’t worry about “faults”. Keep up the great work.

That's our fault. It is already fixed and will be in the next patch.

Excellent. You rock.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the ACM panel worked in 52196 but the Illumination and Console wheels still had the same thing. Didn't see it in the notes either. Did it not make it in?

Specs & Wishlist:

Can confirm it seems to be not fixed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5