FAMET CH-47 Chinook Skins.

ESA_cbhierro

Hi to all,

I am preparing a Mod for the ModMan of the Spanish Army Aviation “Famet”, are three Skins for the CH-47 Chinook of the Famet:smilewink:, these Skins are the three mimetic that the Chinook in the Famet in the different theaters from operations uses in which it takes part:smilewink:.

The Skins is “Standard”, that is used of perpendicular form by all vehicles of the Famet. The "Boscoso" skin, that is used in theater of operations where the wooded terrain or has a very dense vegetation. And the “Arido” Skin in theater of operations where the terrain is barren, this mimetic is the one that has used the Famet that been has moved in Afghanistan:smilewink:.

When they have them totally finished, I will put a discharge connection so that if it is tothe liking of the community they unload it:smilewink:.

Good I hope that these Skins is to the liking of all:smilewink:.

A greeting and good hunting.

Chinook_Skin_Estandar.thumb.jpg.ee095614f22780a8e899506cd5c94d86.jpg

Chinook_Skin_Boscoso.thumb.jpg.8564aff10e360fd0b4e7e2b0aaac2771.jpg

Chinook_Skin_Arido.thumb.jpg.e1d1678b2980426094528b0cdaefec41.jpg

• Like 1

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome, mate. Brilliant, Wonderful.

Maybe a mod to include in the future 1.01 patch?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi Mirmidon,

On your question in the first moment not, the ED'S people have mentioned to me that for problems of size in the next patch:(, they cannot include it, therefore this Mod is necessary to install it with ModMan.:smilewink:

A greeting and good hunt.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi to all,

Then nothing gentlemen!!!…:smilewink:, already he finishes to the Mod of the skins for the CH-47 Chinook of the Spanish Army Aviation, the Famet:smilewink:, is totally compatible with the ModMan:smilewink:.

I have raised it a gratuitous server so that all the community can be download;), you only must press in the image:smilewink:.

CH-47_Chinook_FAMET.jpg

I hope that they like and they enjoy them:smilewink:.

If they have some problem or bug produces some to them:smilewink:, it would be thankful to them that me they communicated to try to solve it in a new version:smilewink:.

Edited by ESA_cbhierro

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hello

warning

this package don't use Modman 7 feature (read the Word documentation located in modman/doc)

you are overwriting db_countries.lua which is a very 'hot file'

it means that others skins mods already installed won't work anymore

btw great skins ;)

best regards

Skypat

Edited by Skypat

Hi Skypat,

:doh::doh::doh: Sorry, you are all the right:smilewink:, she does not work with his new application that has the ModMan:cry:, the problem is that with this application the single ModMan allows to put of one in one the skins if it uses this application, or at least I have not been able simultaneously to do it with the three skins that east Mod has:smilewink:.

I have proven with the tutorial that there is in the forum but single it recognized a single skin the rest to me did not recognize them:cry:. If you know to do it, she would be thankful to him that me she explained to solve it this disadvantage:smilewink:.

For the people whom it has installed more skins and do not want to lose them, in the their old file db_countries.lua that installed tapeworm, in the Spanish nation in the section helicopters underneath the line of the standard skin of the Sim adds the lines that I have put stood out and replaces is file db_countries.lua by which it installs the Mod.:smilewink:

Helicopters =

{
     CATID = "{828CEADE-3F1D-40aa-93CE-8CDB73FE2710}",
     Helicopter =
     {
   cnt_unit("{AF7808AC-A07C-470D-886B-505E8D23D317}", "CH-47D  Chinook", {
         color_scheme("{4E16A8E0-3FCA-44de-93E7-91A14DADB398}", "Standard"),
         [b][color=black]color_scheme("{C5CAF340-11BF-4e69-85E0-E965BA203527}", "Spanish Famet Standard"),
         color_scheme("{F79DB4B6-C8A3-4298-88C0-E4BE00276C0D}", "Spanish Famet Boscoso"),
         color_scheme("{44D1A341-10BD-41da-BD2D-A8D4DE10C6B8}", "Spanish Famet Arido"),[/color][/b]
       }),

Edited by ESA_cbhierro

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hello

just do 3 mods packages (one per skin)

each package will use a skin.lma7 file

overwriting the db_countries.lua is not the good way to go (with or without using modman)

a mod (whatever it is) should not overwrite BS shared files, because it may corrupt user installation

best regard

Skypat

Hi Skypat

Oki:thumbup:, I understand his comments on this matter and they are very guessed right:smilewink:.

I have continued this procedure when to do the textures for the Ka-50 that is formed by several files.bmp:smilewink:, but in case of the Chinook it is formed only by only one texture and I thought that it would be the best solution:music_whistling:, but to avoid problems and future updates the best thing is it does on what you comment, I will try to solve it as soon as possible:smilewink:.

I will comment already when it should be solved and will put the new update:smilewink:.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi to all,

After the commentaries of Skypat :thumbup:, on the problems that could cause the Mod to the users who have other skins installed in the BS:(, has updated the Mod and now he is totally compatible with other skins since it uses the application that has the ModMan to install new skins:smilewink:.

Good they excuse the annoyances and I hope that they like:smilewink:.

I have raised it a gratuitous server so that all the community can be download, you only must press in the image:smilewink:.

CH-47_Chinook_FAMET_02.jpg

%20CH-47_Chinook_FAMET_02.jpg

Like in the previous occasion, if they have some problem or bug produces some to them:smilewink:, it would be thankful to them that me they communicated to try to solve it in a new version:smilewink:.

Edited by ESA_cbhierro

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]