Various LOMAC Mods updated for DCS Black Shark

toby23

I have uploaded a pack of various Mods HERE that I am using in DCS Black Shark.

I have converted the original LOMAC Mods and updated them for use in DCS Black Shark.

This pack is provided as is for your enjoyment... No more, no less.

This pack requires the latest version of the Mod Manager, ModMan V7.1.1.0

Included in this pack are:

1. IViper21's Dirty Decks - Vinson only

2. Teka Teka's Realistic Moon Mod

3. 4 Higher Res Vehicle Skins - Selected from the original pack by 2win_TOWR

4. ViperVJG73's Cloud Mod (add cloud layers in editor missions)

5. Mitch's Cloud Mod edited and updated for DCS Black Shark (higher res clouds)

I have tested all of these mods with DCS Black Shark V1.0 English and they all work fine.

With thanks and a nod to the original creators of these fine mods.

Please note that I cannot provide any support or take any responsibility for the results of how you use these files.

They work fine for me, follow the instructions, cross your fingers and they should work fine for you too.

Enjoy, Toby

banner.jpg

Edited by toby23
  • Like 2

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

PLZ Rapidshare or something - LockOnFiles will never let me log in :/

THX

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

PLZ Rapidshare or something - LockOnFiles will never let me log in :/

THX

S@uDepp

...or may somebody be so kind and mail it to meeeee?? :helpsmilie:

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Thanks for this m8.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

New to this sim, and need guidance please.

Installed Modman 7.1.1.0 atried running it, but got message to "Show me the way to DCS series ROOT folder !". So I tried pointing to the various folders where BS is installed, but on each try, I just got "Mod manager will close".

Which folder/Directory is it looking for? Have tried Eagle Dynamics, Ka-50, stable, blackshark etc but no joy yet.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

You have Vista?

Try runinig it as Admin

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

If DCS is installed in the "Program Files" directory modman will not work. It has to be installed in root directory of C:

Hi Inrptrn, yes I knew about Vista and \Program files\, had already installed to \Program files (x86)\, and it's now working, so will now have to learn where everything goes, only trying skin files at the moment, will try the bigger stuff later, as I'm still learning to fly this terrific sim. Thanks for your help.