New Cockpit Glass Mod for DCS Black Shark

toby23

I have designed a new graphic mod to enhance the feeling that you are looking through glass windows in DCS Black Shark.

It is very hard to convey what this does in a screenshot, you need to see it in action, preferably with TrackIR...

The effect is very subtle but that is what I wanted.

This mod is only compatible with DCS Black Shark V1.0 and you will need to install it with the latest version of ModMan V7.1.1.0

You can find it here under DCS Black Shark/ Cockpit Mods.

Enjoy.

cockpitglass.jpg

Edited by toby23

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

Thanks i will definently try it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

@xtaffy, ModMan will inform you that the file size is different to the original, it's twice as large, but it automatically installs to the TempTextures folder. It should work fine, as long as you use the latest version of ModMan to install....

If you still have problems, PM me and I will send you a version that is the original size.. but you will lose some of the finer details...

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

I really like this mod. Its truly gives you the feeling that you are looking through glass windows!!!

Thanks recommended!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

With this one you can see clearly outside the windows but you get the feeling that you are looking through glass!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...