Front dash angle

pitbldr

The amount of exact detail that some of you want amazes me, I would of just guessed. Got any pictures yet?

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Pitbldr - that is going to look absolutely awesome. i can't wait to see it all backlit - up and running. What is the view selected on your main screen? Is it more work than you thought it would be? I underestimated how much work was actually involved - but at the same time really enjoy the process. Your pit looks really good........... keep us updated! :)

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH

Pitbldr - that is going to look absolutely awesome. i can't wait to see it all backlit - up and running. What is the view selected on your main screen? Is it more work than you thought it would be? I underestimated how much work was actually involved - but at the same time really enjoy the process. Your pit looks really good........... keep us updated! :)

Thanks!! :)

I'm using the ALT-F1 view on the main screen. And I wouldn't say it's more work than I expected, but I'm finding I want to do more than I planned!

Yes I know what you mean.. :) Do you use TIR? Can you still look around with the ALT - F1 view? If so - does it improve your FPS?

Asus Rampage II Extreme, i7 920 @3.8Gh, 6Gb Corsair Dominator 1600hz, Msi GTX 470 Twin Frozr, Corsair 850w Mod PSU, TIR 5, HOTAS WH

Yes I know what you mean.. :) Do you use TIR? Can you still look around with the ALT - F1 view? If so - does it improve your FPS?

Yeah, I've got TIR and it does allow you to look around, but you can't seen any part of your aircraft, so it can be a little inconvenient. I've actually never checked my FPS, but I'd be suprised if it did not improve it some.

It wont be inconvenient when you've finished - you'll be sitting in it! :) I think I'll use snap views when I need to see certain instruments..