Missing login, password or serial number

Boberro

Hey, I installed DCS World 1.2.0 but when I wanna play MP I get such error - Missing login, password or serial number.

I have already tried this trick:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1445061&postcount=39

but still no go (in previous version it worked).

What can I do more except reinstalling whole game again?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

This may depend if you tried a workaround which was specific to BS2 - and BS2 should have been fixed if you now use the correct EXE for your installation.

DCS: Black Shark 2, Version 1.2.0 Available

--------------------------------

Instructions

BS1 to BS2 upgrade license owners, please use

Install this first: DCS World 1.2.0 (common for all DCS products)

Next get: DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade 1.2.0 (English download version)

File: KA-50_bsupd_1.2.0.63205.exe

FULL BS2 license owners, please use

Install this first: DCS World 1.2.0 (common for all DCS products)

Next get: DCS: Black Shark 2 1.2.0 (English download version)

File: KA-50_1.2.0.63205.exe

So when you have the correct BS2 in place, you should be able to use it - as long as you log on in MP with the relevant buyer-account for your product.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

i too am having this issue getting MP in DCSW to work.

there are NO modules added. its just used as a server. ideas??

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MP is not available for the Free DCS World.

You need to install at least one Licensed module.

I hope that clears up this little issue :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

This may depend if you tried a workaround which was specific to BS2 - and BS2 should have been fixed if you now use the correct EXE for your installation.

So when you have the correct BS2 in place, you should be able to use it - as long as you log on in MP with the relevant buyer-account for your product.

I do not know it matters but I have Russian upgrade. So by that reason I don't download new BS 1.2.0 module as it is English - Ru serial will not work for English BS.

However in previous version it didn't matter - worked like charm ;] (I had missing login, pass or serial number error too but USSR_Rik's tip fixed this successfully, now it didn't.)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hm, yep I think you're right, you're on to something.

RU & EN may have different Starforce core & serials.

It should matter.

I'm not sure of the RU status of the products, perhaps you know?

The question now is- you may need

a) Wait for RU products for all modules.

b) switch to EN products for all modules.

And all products need to be bought on the same account - if you plane to use 1 MP login for them.

And that means Shift-reactivating MP while loading (and cancel if the S/N is correct) to make sure they are actually using the correct S/N for that MP account.

Perhaps you can check which product you should use?

Hmm all my games have been bought in Belarus\Russia so :(

It is curious, in previous DCS World release it accepted Russian key for BS2 as well. It is sad it cannot do same now.

You mean whole Russian section have been cut from ability of playing game? It'd be really weird O_o I hope it is only temporary and within days there will be fix or something like this.

ಠ_ಠ

No, I'm not sure of anything. :)

I would suspect that some of the keys may be restricted to EN products while others are restricted to RU products.

Definitive answers = ED Support ticket.

Thats why I suggested you to play with some options to figure out if this is really the case.

Or contact ED support. :)

No, I'm not sure of anything. :)

I would suspect that some of the keys may be restricted to EN products while others are restricted to RU products.

Yes it's always been that ^^

But WTF something has changed - I had used the same serial before with 1.1.2.1 and it worked. ED must have changed something in 1.2.0 :C

I created ticked, waiting for response :)

ಠ_ಠ

same problem here

ka-50

a-10

p-51

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Please refer to the following link for possible fix http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91385 (by Tez)

My Problem

-----------

P-51D was logging with a different ID & Password, the one where you add a "1" to the end. So when I had both A-10C and P-51D installed I couldn't log in.

Using the link above I UNLINKED p-51D for that ID and Password.

Then I logged in to MP using ID and Password of the A-10C.

This links the P-51D to the ID and Password of the A-10C.

WAHA!!!!

Hope this helps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]