Question on install

battguano

quick question, which i think i know the answer to but before i go that route thought i'd run it by the experts here. I've purchased several of the DCS sims over the years and am now getting back into playing but it has been long enough that DCS world is now the platform that allows access to the various aircraft that have been purchased. I have stand alone versions of black shark, flaming cliffs, a10c, as well as p51 that is installed through DCS world. When i use the dcs world multiplayer option i do not have those aircraft as purchased or installed. I"m assuming that's because i did not install them into the eagle dynamics\dcs world folder? Is it possible to move the existing folders into that or do i need to do a complete reinstall for each mod?

thanks in advance....

I did log into module manager but that was so i could try and find the version i had installed band i wasnt really looking for mods - so if i do log in, my purchased items should show there? if they do not, is it as simple as moving the contents of the entire original install into the DCS world folder or am i looking at an entire new install, plus all updates?

• ED Team
I did log into module manager but that was so i could try and find the version i had installed band i wasnt really looking for mods - so if i do log in, my purchased items should show there? if they do not, is it as simple as moving the contents of the entire original install into the DCS world folder or am i looking at an entire new install, plus all updates?

If you log into module manager you can install any missing modules from there, I am not a big fan of moving stuff, it would be better to install either through the module manager or download the installs for the specific modules.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I got a question. I one a few of the titles of DCS and yes I'm doing the DCS module manager to install A10c and FC3 but here is my problem. I own Black shark 1 CD and BS2 upgrade, when I try to install BS2 it ask me for BS1 that obiusly is not in th Manager of DCS, so whats the procedure to installing it?

Do I install BS1 first to my pc in another folder and then BS2? Buttt... heres another problem, I got wierd measseges about the files are corrupt and need to contact the seller and the same goes when I download BS1 files form the DCS website.

So i'm unable to install BS2.

Any clue???

Thanks in advance.