Delay while dcs loading after patch

Gerg

Hi there, after the last couple of updates in last few days a big delay has appeared when the splash screen appears.

The issue 1st appeared in multiplayer only but since the launcher updated today its now in both modes.

Instead of seeing the splash screen for 1 or 2 seconds, it now stays on screen for over 30 seconds doing no hard drive work. It will even flash up as unresponsive for a few seconds before continuing load up.

After running a trace on the exe the problem appears right after the game checks a10.dll, right after it there is a delay and then it creates 2x threads and continues loading fine.

BEE1XTM.jpg

For some reason since today im either getting the load delay, a crash part way through the delay or the game is popping up the activation screen asking to activate the product.

This is randomly happening either when launching the game or when starting to load a mission. If it asks for activation and i click Ok, it then tells me the product is already activated and if id like to continue without activating again. Clicking dont activate again lets the game load as normal.

Ive changed nothing on pc over last few days but the issue is happening more and more. almost 50% of the time i launch now results in a crash or maybe 1 out of 10 time i get the activation screen.

When loaded everything works fine, just this issue when loading..

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I know this is being investigated, but I just wanted to write too.

In SP or MP, splash screen stays too long. Especially every time I click on MP icon, I'm thinking it freezed. Then log-in screen comes up!.

I hope next update it will be OK.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068