Hello ! Everyone !!!

Freelancer555

Hello ! let me be completly honest with you !! i love flying, even had a gift from my sister (1h of cessna 172 practice flight) well i only flown for 15 minutes on my own anyway, coming back to being honest what i meant was that i've dowloaded Flaming cliffs 2 from torrent sites... and i played it... then i thought, you guys are one of the best "modern flight sim" creators !!! so THANK YOU AND on the other side I am Sorry for downloading pirated version ! just to finish it i will spread a good word to my friends about buying FC 3 !!! i know few "Plane addicts" any a great game !!! Hello everyone!!

Sorry for any mistakes, I am Polish and i am still learning English !

Welcome to the forum, and your English is just fine.

If you have any questions just post them. We have a good group of people here who will be happy to help.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum, and your English is just fine.

If you have any questions just post them. We have a good group of people here who will be happy to help.

Thank You !! I am just going through training missions (learning of key-bindings of FC3) well... i just know i will have a lot of good time with it i just spent 50$/₤30 and i feel glad i did so !! Thank you for a (game creators !) great experience !!!!

Hello ! let me be completly honest with you !! i love flying, even had a gift from my sister (1h of cessna 172 practice flight) well i only flown for 15 minutes on my own anyway, coming back to being honest what i meant was that i've dowloaded Flaming cliffs 2 from torrent sites... and i played it... then i thought, you guys are one of the best "modern flight sim" creators !!! so THANK YOU AND on the other side I am Sorry for downloading pirated version ! just to finish it i will spread a good word to my friends about buying FC 3 !!! i know few "Plane addicts" any a great game !!! Hello everyone!!

Sorry for any mistakes, I am Polish and i am still learning English !

thank you for actually buying the game, and welcome to the forums

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51