Mission Editor

Raptor_77th

Good Morning all,

Is there anyway to select multiple individual ground vehicles that are not all in the same group.

Thanks for the Help.

<S>

Raptor_77th 

SPECS: ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X HERO, INTEL CORE i7 8700K,GeForce RTX 3080Ti , Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4, Samsung PRO M.2 512GB SSD, Samsung PRO M.2 1TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

COCKPIT: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog & TPR rudder pedals, Logitech G502, Corsair Strafe RGB,  Track IR, Triple ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27" G-SYNC Gaming Monitor, Ember Bluetooth heated coffee mug. :joystick: :pilotfly:

Thanks

I could have sworn you use to be able to do it. Must have been the previous GUI.

Thanks for the rapid response.

<S>

Raptor_77th 

SPECS: ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X HERO, INTEL CORE i7 8700K,GeForce RTX 3080Ti , Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4, Samsung PRO M.2 512GB SSD, Samsung PRO M.2 1TB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.

COCKPIT: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog & TPR rudder pedals, Logitech G502, Corsair Strafe RGB,  Track IR, Triple ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27" G-SYNC Gaming Monitor, Ember Bluetooth heated coffee mug. :joystick: :pilotfly:

I'm not sure what you're asking for Raptor- MTrenda's response made me wonder if you meant having a group with different types of vehicles.

Is that what you're looking for? Or are you looking for a way to choose different vehicles in different groups so that they can be independently tasked outside of their own group structure?

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art