Keyboard and joystick settings not saving

Ok, I am in the settings section and in controls. I have changed my X52 pro buttons no problem. I click on save profile but when I hit ok to save the profile, when I leave the game and come back in I cant find my saved profile. Now I do click in one of the cells for the joystick then hit save profile but nothing. and its not giving me any error messages or anything. It simply wont save anything.

First you have to select a 'cell' in the column of the controller that you want to save. Then you click save profile, at which time you will get a prompt window (for filename/location).

It sounds like you are never selecting a cell.

Remember, you have to save a separate profile for each controller, and again for each aircraft.

This is also very poorly documented.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ah! Thanks cichlidfan. didn't realize each controller saved separately. THAT will save me lots of aggravation

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Ah! Thanks cichlidfan. didn't realize each controller saved separately. THAT will save me lots of aggravation

Good deal. Holler if you need further assistance. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: