Anyone Know Someone in the 159th???

http://www.159fighter-regiment.co.uk/

I'm trying to get copies of their squadron skins for my personal single player use (cause they're awesome!) From the looks of the forum there's not a ton of recruiting going on with this group. I've been trying to get ahold of a member via the contacts page with no responses yet. I could be told to GTH as they're private...but it never hurts to ask right??? I know some squadrons release their skins...I'm hoping the 159th will...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As Hi Hat has correctly stated the skins are for 159th use only Im afraid. Just a little something to give us some identity in LOMAC land.

Thanks for your comments on the skins, 159th_Invicta takes the credit for updated the Su-33 and creating the 25T.

We are always open to recruiting although there is a procedure in place to prevent folks joining JUST for the skin. It has been a busy RW time for us so I apologise for not being contactable.

fighterwingbear.jpg

Come on to our forum, then you could request a few trial flights with the boss and then we see what happens next ;).

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

As well as an awesome skin. The 159th Guards Aviation Regiment has an awesome bunch of pilots from across the globe. From Canada, The United Kingdom and Holland. We train hard so we can fight easy and we are always willing to pass on ideas and tactics to pilots whether they belong to the 159th or not.

Only the spirit of attack born in a brave heart will bring success to

any BVR or Dogfight no matter how highly developed the fighter may be.