Deleted Trackir Axis Commands

Hi. In the past I've messed around with track NoIr to see if I could get a good head tracking setup going, but I eventually gave up and stop working with it due to limited time to fly. Now that I have a little more time to fly, I've been trying re set everything up for DCS. So I ended up recently deleting the axis commands for Track Ir in DCS controller setup menu, because it was conflicting with my HAT switch on my joystick that I had configured to look around. Now, I'm trying to start configuring track NoIr again, but since there are no axis commands set up in DCS it won't work. Is there a file, or a way I can get these back? For any clarification just ask.

Thanks.

Under Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input is a folder for each aircraft. Under those folders is a folder called 'trackir'. Delete every 'trackir' folder (or just the ones for the aircraft that you have messed up) and when you restart the sim it should create default assignments again.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 6 years later...

I had problems recently using the GARMIN 430 and C-101 for the first time.  Had to clear all the fields TrackIR entries that were left over in the old days of FTNOIR using a .dll file to mimic track ir files.

Anyone know how to remove all saved TrackIR inputs from showing up on the controller list in settings?  It would be like removing old joystick columns after switching to a new device.  I'm not sure how to do that...anyone?

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]