Crashing back to Start Screen

Chief1942

Tried the takeoff mission, and once airborne, I get a "DCS Has Stopped Working" message and the sim boots back to the start screen. I did the "freeflight" mission and had no issues, just with this "take-off" mission. Any thoughts as to where I might look to correct the problem? Thanks

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Okay, I just ran that same mission again, the fourth time, and it worked fine. So much for the third time being the charm.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Doing it again after most recent update

Let us know if it happens again. :)

If it does, please navigate to your /Users/Saved Games/DCS/Logs folder and zip up all the contents there, and attach it to your post. It will help us a lot in identifying the issue.

Thanks!

Nick

This thing appears very random. If I fly another module and then return to the Mig-21Bis it seems to crash in the "Take-off.miz". Once it has rebooted back to the main app. it works fine. Perhaps you can make some sense of it. I hope the .zip file of the logs comes thru Okay. Not good at these computer things beyond the basics.

PS: Thanks for a great module.

me.zip