PeterPs Proper Neck mod problem in A10C?

Dudester22

I installed PeterPs proper Neck mod sometime ago using JSGME, but when I disable it in JSGME I am having problems with the HUD view. Please take a look at the pics I have uploaded and you will see when I try to remove his Mod my HUD seems zoomed in. Does anyone know how I can get my HUD looking as it should without this mod?

I have uploaded two pics. One with PeterPs Mod showing that the cockpit is HUD is correct and another pic when I have disabled his Mod and my HUD appears to zoomed in. I know I could just carry on using the Mod and my HUD would be okay, but I want to play the Sim without it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

pp2.thumb.jpg.16b1c89b39139462f6039c18c8bf6d8b.jpg

pp1.thumb.jpg.3709b1ec440f5fc3f3ed39150414c500.jpg

I would say it looks like your position within the cockpit is different and so the HUD looks different obviously. You can tell that the first picture shows you a very different view of your front panel and since the HUD is collimated your position within the cockpit will affect how it looks with respect to the edges of the HUD glass.

The mod you've just removed actually contains a list of the key commands necessary to manipulate your view within DCS and save it as your default view so you should go back to that thread and find them in the first post. You basically just have to move yourself around to find the right eye position. Obvious with the mod being one which affects eye position its going to alter what your see when your eye position is changed, in this case back to default. I'm not sure if this is because the removal of the mod changed the default view position or just that your view looks different because its no longer altering your eye position, in either case best bet is to play with it til it feels right to you then save it.

Warning: Nothing I say is automatically correct, even if I think it is.

remember - as you move "forward" and "back" in the cockpit, the size of the HUD text remains the same, while the HUD frame etc appears "larger" as you get closer and vice versa

you can adjust your seat position fwd and aft in the cockpit with (i think) CNTL-SHIFT numpad * and numpad / ----- play with the settings to get to the sweetspot, then save that as your default

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, use the viewpoint controls to move it also up/down, and then save it as your default while using the MOD :) I made my own for every aircraft. Can give you mine, but - every monitor and homepit seat is different (TrackIR profile).

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer