Black shark 2 vs 1?

Alkaline

Hi,

Im thinking of getting Black Shark 2. I have only played Black shark 1 before, like the first patch version, and the helicopter exploded way too easy IMO. If I just went down a little bit too hard, the whole helicopter explodes..

So, are there any major differance between BS1 and BS2?

X-55 Rhino guide to configure the Mouse Nipple to work as TDC slew!

My rig

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz

8GB RAM

R9 270x 2GB

SSD

Win 8.1 Pro

BS2 works in DCS World and will be work in DCS World 2.0

That alone is a major difference if you ask me!

BS1 is an outdated piece of software, while BS2 benefits from the constant improvements made to DCS World.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

BS2 works in DCS World and will be work in DCS World 2.0

Im sorry, I might have expressed myself a little bad.

Im more intrested in ingame physics and such.. As the example I stated in my 1st post regarding how easy it blows up, just a little bounce would cause it to blow up.

In case im still not 100% understood.

I have played BS1, and I want to know if there is any differance ingame on BS2, like physics, fly feeling etc.

What is "EDGE" ?

X-55 Rhino guide to configure the Mouse Nipple to work as TDC slew!

My rig

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.4GHz

8GB RAM

R9 270x 2GB

SSD

Win 8.1 Pro

About EDGE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80468

The AFM of Ka-50 is more or less the same (but you can take a look through the whole updates http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=105)

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

From my experience and opinion, Blackshark 2 is a vast improvement over Black shark 1 ( some of my reasoning may be placebo ). It seems to handle nicer, visuals are improved and more crisp. The chopper is more rugged and seems to be more easier to fly(maybe, I just got better at it). I would recommend upgrade path if you o that route . I did and I am satisfied with the results.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

Shortly Alkaline; Now close your browser and get the BS2. :D

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5 & M.Quest3 VR
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I never had trouble with blowing up because of a "slight bump" in either version. I've had my blades chop them selves off when I was going faster than I should, and then made a drastic maneuver. I think battery power is modified for sure because you can start the aircraft without ground power more than one time on battery in BS2.

Of course you mentioned it being like the first patch of BS1. In that case, I have to believe that things have changed from that point for either version.

The only reason I would recommend getting BS1 over BS2 is if your computer is kinda slow. BS1 will run better on a slower machine. You can't actually get BS1 anymore though, if you didn't already have it. You can only actually purchase BS2.

Hope this helped.

Edited by JMasterFlash
Mistake