Server Announcement: -= ACG WW2 Server (EU) =-

IronJockel

-=ACG WW2 1.0=- MODPACK

EDIT: GET THE LATEST MODPACK HERE:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2272536&postcount=130

as we got pretty much only positive feedback so far, and as we want that everybody plays in a fair server environment where everybody faces the same challenges, we are forced to re-enable to full integrity check again...

so, i created the first version of the -=ACG WW2 1.0=- MODPACK.

as we want people to have fun on our server, feedback is always welcome, and we will work things out with you.your opinion counts.so this is only the very first version and changes will be made if necessary.

it is now a requirement to have this modpack installed to join.

current features:

• tracers added to the bf109 MK108 cannon
  • improved visibilty for all fighters

as always with my mods, also the -=ACG WW2 1.0=- MODPACK is jsgme ready!!!

it is highly recommended to use jsgme for your mods, so if you dont already have it, have a look here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607&highlight=ultimate+jsgme+guide

and here is our very first MODPACK:

-=ACG WW2 1.0=-.zip

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, the modpack contains now adjusted lods which are different from my former LOD mod...the acg modpack should increase the distance fighters can be spotted by a good amount...based on your feedback i will further tune it...

really interested how this will affect gameplay on our server.

.....would love to try this out....is ok for anyone to try this?

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

yes for sure!thats why i made it puplic in the first place! :)

keep in mind though, on other servers, which dont run an integrity check, this would be kind of a cheat as you then fly with a considerable advantage...

also this can mean, that you may face problems to join other servers, as you fail their integrity check if enabled...

my mod though, only affects the 3prop aircraft currently in dcs.

so i really recommend to use jsgme.one click to enable/disable it.also we might come up with future versions, and then its also way more convinient to install the new version with jsgme.plus of course the patches...after every new patch, you will have to reinstall the mod.with jsgme, its 1click only though. :)

thanks.... awesome, going to try it out today.......:)

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

as we got pretty much only positive feedback so far, and as we want that everybody plays in a fair server environment where everybody faces the same challenges, we are forced to re-enable to full integrity check again...

so, i created the first version of the -=ACG WW2 1.0=- MODPACK.

as we want people to have fun on our server, feedback is always welcome, and we will work things out with you.your opinion counts.so this is only the very first version and changes will be made if necessary.

it is now a requirement to have this modpack installed to join.

current features:

-tracers added to the bf109 MK108 cannon

-improved visibilty for all fighters

as always with my mods, also the -=ACG WW2 1.0=- MODPACK is jsgme ready!!!

it is highly recommended to use jsgme for your mods, so if you dont already have it, have a look here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98607&highlight=ultimate+jsgme+guide

and here is our very first MODPACK:

Nice work David, I will pop into the ACG server tonight to try it out :)

Pman

ok.....just so I know I am correct....put mod (-=ACG WW2 1.0=-) on available mods list of Generic Mod Enabler......highlight it....then hit > button to move it to activated mods list and that's it? its enabled?

yes given that you have installed jsgme correctly and that it executes the mods in the correct path...

also make sure, that after downloading and extracting, that you only have 1folder called -=ACG WW2 1.0=- and within that not another one called the same way...(thats happening to me when i extract zip.files)

ps:if you can join the server, than you have it installed correctly.

yes given that you have installed jsgme correctly and that it executes the mods in the correct path...

also make sure, that after downloading and extracting, that you only have 1folder called -=ACG WW2 1.0=- and within that not another one called the same way...(thats happening to me when i extract zip.files)

ps:if you can join the server, than you have it installed correctly.

ok, fixed the double file, mine did that too.....when I try to connect to the server it starts to download the mission.......starts to connect....then I get connection interrupted:doh: .....does this mean I installed it wrong or just connection issue....im in US by the way,

also should I have ADSL set in a specific way to connect

ok, fixed the double file, mine did that too.....when I try to connect to the server it starts to download the mission.......starts to connect....then I get connection interrupted:doh: .....does this mean I installed it wrong or just connection issue....im in US by the way,

also should I have ADSL set in a specific way to connect

Is your DCS updated to the latest version?

My skins/liveries for Fw 190 D-9 and Bf 109 K-4:

My blog or Forums.

Open for requests as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is your DCS updated to the latest version?

yes current version

have 109 and yes... see green tracers

Well, I tried using JSGME and installing the files directly, can't connect to the server either, getting "Connection interrupted" every time.

exactly the same....:cry:

yes current version

have 109 and yes... see green tracers

im not talking about the green tracers from the machine guns, but yellow tracers from the cannon.

dont know, people are joining the server with no issue...so the mod itself is fine.i myself of course tested it before releasing it...

also, make sure to not use the open beta installation! i had a guy today trying to join, but it didnt work until he used the "normal" dcs installation.

if installed correctly you should have the following files in the following directories:

DCS World/Bazar/World/Shapes:

fightersimpleLOD.edm

fightersimpleLOD2.edm

DCS World/CoreMods/WWII Units/Shapes:

fightersimpleLOD.edm

fightersimpleLOD2.edm

^^if thats the case and you enabled the mod with jsgme, then also the rest of the files of the mod should be in the correct paths.

also keep in mind that we are still running an integrity check...so possible other mods may prevent you from joining

if installed correctly you should have the following files in the following directories:

DCS World/Bazar/World/Shapes:

fightersimpleLOD.edm

fightersimpleLOD2.edm

DCS World/CoreMods/WWII Units/Shapes:

fightersimpleLOD.edm

fightersimpleLOD2.edm

^^if thats the case and you enabled the mod with jsgme, then also the rest of the files of the mod should be in the correct paths.

also keep in mind that we are still running an integrity check...so possible other mods may prevent you from joining

yep, have all the files, I also see cannon tracers when I try it offline, it maybe the integrity check, but this is the only mod I have installed at the moment