matrox triplehead2go problems

very frustrated here!

was eager to fly tonight, but i can not even setup my PC hardware the way i want it to.

i have 2 GTX580 in SLi

3 monitors orientated in portrait mode.

friggin matrox triple head 2 go does not like portrait >.<

i am trying to achieve 3240x1920 ( three monitors portrait side by side )

all i can get is 5760x1080 (landscape) or 1080x5760 ( three monitors portrait top and bottom spanned vertically)

I really dont want to go back to a lower performing AMD 5870

OCULUS RIFT.. PLEASE COME OUT SOOOOOON SO I CAN THROW AWAY THIS DAYMN MATROX BOX!

any suggestions about my setup to achieve 3240x1920 with or without TH2go - BUT WITH OUT EXTENDED DESKTOPS, i would apprieciate.

<3

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Correct, TH2G does not do portrait mode. Portrait mode requires either Nvidia Surround or AMD Eyefinity. TH2G is largely an obsolete legacy product since 2009. There are still uses for them but I would not recommend them to anyone with a modern video card.

• 4 weeks later...

Newbie to DCS. I am a veteran Navy A-7E driver and am used to FSX and X-plane. I have an ASUS Gaming laptop with GTX-770m and a Matrox TH2G Digital SE. Three 1920 X 1080 monitors.

When I set up DCS, the TH2G seems to work OK, but i get a field of view of over 220 degrees. Is there any easy way to adjust the FOV down to a more reasonable number like 120 -130?