My Checklist

Radbes

So I was searching around the web for some checklists for the MiG-21, but I could not find what I was searching for.

I decided to make my own. This is my personal checklist, written using the manual that came with the module as a base. I have seen some checklist around the net, but it was only for startup. I also wanted it to be short, and not in the way the table was written in the manual. To much info.

I wrote mine as a real checklist, but more oriented to my liking.

So I share it here. Use it, change it, do what you want with it. Perhaps someone is looking for something similar?

MIG-21 Checklist V3.pdf

Edited by Radbes
  • Like 3

All Modules | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR |

Thanks for the list.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

So I was searching around the web for some checklists for the MiG-21, but I could not find what I was searching for.

I decided to make my own. This is my personal checklist, written using the manual that came with the module as a base. I have seen some checklist around the net, but it was only for startup. I also wanted it to be short, and not in the way the table was written in the manual. To much info.

So I share it here. Use it, change it, do what you want with it. Perhaps someone is looking for something similar?

Nice.

One remark: "Before Taxi: 4. Nose Wheel Steering ON" and "Before Takeoff: 4 NWS Locked" ... there is no nose wheel steering with the 21. You probably meant to disable the nose wheel brake so that you can perform differential braking?

Nice check list.

One more remark.

As in manual :

"Note that the DCSMiG-21BIS has retracting lights: if you forget to retract them after take-off and you reach IAS>700km/h, you will damage and break them. Retract them as soon as you retract your gears."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asteroids

Update this

:D