Problems with the game

422nd_Acarge

Good evening guys, a while back I installed DCS Black Shark vooei a bit and stopped now when I resumed the flights resouvir learn once and I'm already knowing how to make all start up procedure, only here comes the problem that had not had when I start to take off the warning "rotor RPM warning push-light" comesar poking and alert sound even I baichando the collective warning to sooner then when I make a turn maneuver or rise or decide the rotor blade break, I foce that the wrong start up procedure more did the test already taking off with 50 Ka on and it's the same, already searched in all it's site and I can not solve already uninstalled and installed in another directory already did the update to 1.0.2 and nothing ever happens the same, iso if anyone knows and can help me I appreciate it.

You should post a track. Make a short flight, demonstrate the problem, then quit. On the debriefing screen, select "Save track", and that's the track-file you should upload here. Also, be sure to tell us which version of Black Shark you were flying when you recorded the track (1.0.1C, 1.0.2, BS2 1.1.1.1 or whatever).

Be aware that Black Shark 1 is very old and not many people have it installed, so it's possible that it will take some time before someone can take a look at the track.

The only general advice I can give you is to be gentle on all controls. Try not to pull full collective. Just enough so you get airborne, and apply it slowly, gently.

If you have too little power on take-off, maybe you started only one engine or the engine control handles (lower left side of the cockpit, handles with yellow tip) are still in the idle position. But that should not be the case if you start with the chopper already running, so it's best if you can upload a track.

BS1?

If it is DCS Blackshark 1, a video would be better than a track.

On the other hand it sounds to me that you are just flying lets say > Beginner like (Because of the rotor strikes)..... But thats normal.

Did you set the Engine power ? (picture up button on Keyboard 2x)

Edited by Isegrim

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

I am also running Black Shark 1.0.2.

It sounds like you are using too much power at takeoff and while turning. Increasing throttle also increases collective. Adding too much or too fast will generate an overload warning that can lead to a blade strike.

I am also running Black Shark 1.0.2.

It sounds like you are using too much power at takeoff and while turning. Increasing throttle also increases collective. Adding too much or too fast will generate an overload warning that can lead to a blade strike.

Ahm not really its not simple like that. And the Overload warning is the Engine/Gearbox Torque/Temp=Low Beep warning, or the Overspeed warning (Aircraft velocity)= High Beep.

It has nothing to do with the Rotorblades, exept that you break them faster when going fast and doing hard manouvers.

It needs Time to find out.

Edited by Isegrim

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom