New Sabre Pilots

ZQuickSilverZ

I would sure like to set a time and date up for new Sabre pilots to meet and greet and share all the secrets they have discovered, share tips, and ask questions.

Anybody down for that?

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Check us out. We fly almost every night. No secret handshakes or other funny business, just show up and fly. :) It's been a blast so far. Tonight we ran some 2 vs 2 and ran a couple of other co/op missions.

Ciao,

Zeke

http://39thvfs.enjin.com/

I am loaded up with work today but I will certainly drop in tomorrow.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You guys have a teamspeak?

Yes we do! Check out this thread, it explains what we basically do. It looks more involved then it is, we are not a very intense, do what we do or else, squad. Setting up the whisper channels is a piece of cake and we can walk you through it once you get on TS.

We're all about having a good time and learning from each other.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=137483