Warning Panel Documentation?

Pizzicato

Hey guys,

Is there any documentation that explains what each of the warning lights means? I fly with the Russian cockpit, but there doesn't appear to be any explanation of the lights in the manual. That makes it a little unnerving when one of the little lights at the lower right of the front panel suddenly illuminates... :cry:

Can anyone point me in the right direction, please?

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Hey...

I don't have any documentation, but advising DCS World FC3 / SU-27 Complete English Cockpit Mod is only what I can do. :P :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

This what you're looking for?: Warning Panel Lights

Excellent. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Ironhand.

Unsurprisingly, my lack of knowledge almost got me killed last night. I was just landing after a long Ultimate Argument campaign mission, but the lower left light was on. Turns out I'd accidentally triggered the drogue chute in flight (I went to press the communcations key and hit P instead).

The end result was that I landed but then struggled to lose speed. I was still at +200kph when I reached the end of the runway, but just as I was about to hit the grass and explode, the "MISSION COMPLETE" message came up and I instinctively hit escape and quit the mission.

A bit of a lucky cheat on my behalf, but it reinforced the importance of knowing what all the little lights mean. :D

Thanks again for the help, guys.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 8 years later...