MP Server list down to 5 after latest update

GunghoGW

Grrrrrrrrr .... sometimes i wish i didnt bother with updates.

Get home on friday and apply latest 1.2.16.38601 update to the Open Beta, then login to MP and wow only 5 servers are listed?

Have i done something stupid, or have only 5 servers update? find that difficult to believe

Run older version `.2.`5.37241 and there are dozens listed.

Any guidance or help would be great

GW:mad:

Added: because of network protocol is changed, Open Beta 1.2.16.38601 servers will not be visible in release 1.2.16.37730 clients and vice versa.

source

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

Oh! Of course.. 38601...

I think this is normal GW. It's openbeta and everyone may not want to use it, they want (including me) to wait for public release.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Pretty normal for the OpenBeta. Most public servers use the Release version and update to the current after testing has occured.

You know you can run DCS World Release and OpenBeta in parallel?

Always use OpenBeta to test and have the release to fly and have fun...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)