X-55 Rhino DCS all aircraft profiles

Caleb230CH

X-55 Rhino DCS all aircraft profiles  

35 members have voted

1. 1. X-55 Rhino DCS all aircraft profiles

• YES PLEASE IT WOULD SAVE ME YEARS!
    • No, I would like to make them myself.

Hello,

I was wondering rather or not if anyone had created profiles for every aircraft in DCS World. Now I'm talking about the profiles that you create in game and not the profiles you create with the MadCatz profile editor for the X-55 Rhino. It would be greatly appreciated since it usually takes me an hour to create a profile for each aircraft(yes I know it's long but it is just how my brain thinks through every situation I have been in DCS World). As of now I need the MiG's, SU's, Mi-8, Huey, A-10A and SU-25A. I am more than glad to share my profiles for the aircraft I have had the time in for making in the attached file below. Not to mention there is a pole above rather or not Eagle Dynamics or someone should take the time to make an automatic key assignment for the X-55 Rhino for each aircraft.

I bet a lot of us are waiting for the release of the new engine for DCS World 2!

attachment.php?attachmentid=108576&d=1417709651

Caleb230CH's DCS profiles.rar

Edited by Caleb230CH

~C. Wyatt

I fly anything that without engine(s), it falls like a brick... and well everything else will too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have in game profiles for everything in DCS except the two trainers, Bf-109 and Fw-190. I would gladly give them to you except that the export thing seems to do one controller at a time one plane at a time one game mode at a time. Needless to say, given the number of planes and that the game thinks I'm using 4 controllers (X-55 is two, CH pedals, TIR5), that's kind of a lot to export and submit. There has to be a main controller config file somewhere that includes everything, but I'm not sure where it is. I've looked for it before without success. That main config file would be the only reasonable way to do something like this.

Edited by King_Hrothgar
Edit: derped the list of planes I don't have

• 1 month later...

Noob question.

Where do you put these profile files in the X-55?

Thanks for any assistance one can give.

Raven

[Phanteks Enthoo Elite Case, Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 MOBO, Intel Core i9-9700K OC 5.1, G SKILL Ripjaws DDR4-3466 RAM 64GB, 3 x Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 x 4TB HDD, 2 x Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition 11G, Corsair AX1600i Modular Power Supply, 7 x Cooler MasterFan Pro, 7 x Phanteks Fans, Koolance Cooling System, Custom Lighting, Windows 10 Home, Alienware AW3418DW Curved Monitor, TrackIR 5, Warthog Hotas, MFG Rudder Pedals.]

an hour? lol i spent 2 weeks creating my one profile :P

Now that sounds more like it! Seriously though, I firmly believe that a profile should be your own, as it will more suit your style of flying and will be easier to remember if created yourself.

DCS does create a very basic profile for you but I can't see there ever being a default profile, for all aircraft, for any of the many popular flight peripherals available.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Yeah I have a universal profile for the x55, all planes have the same general systems, so I put all like buttons next to each other, once your gear and flaps are up, all but the a10c and ka50 can be controlled with thumbs alone and no modifiers, I designed it so I only needed to learn one set of controls to fly everything

I can post them if you really want

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah I have a universal profile for the x55, all planes have the same general systems, so I put all like buttons next to each other, once your gear and flaps are up, all but the a10c and ka50 can be controlled with thumbs alone and no modifiers, I designed it so I only needed to learn one set of controls to fly everything

I can post them if you really want

This.. I have done the same, with all the modules I have now, there's just no way I could remember that many different layouts if I did individual controls for all of them.. Granted - axis controls, POV and knee board are consistent things, so I made a template for those. The rest is per aircraft, shark, mi8 and the su 25t gets the most love. Haven't started on the hog yet..

And the migs are scary complicated without English cockpit..

Anything with a Rotary Wing is fun and challenging.

Use SRS radio.

Saitek X55 Modding

System Specs

Mixed Metals: i7 4790K@4.6, 32GB Kingston HyperX ram@2400Mhz, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5, ASUS Vega 64, 3xSamsung SSD drives, FSP Aurum 1000W PSU, Custom watercooling with EK blocks, Vive, Virpil MT 50, X55 throttle.