Bugs with latest stable branch patch released today

Call911

Just had a quick fly over the same place to check it out, looked fine on my rig. Looks like the ground texture has leaked through, very odd. Was it a new mission file or an old one?

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

No that was on the VA server which is where I usually fly just happend to notice that in the p-51 flying into an over Sochi was after updating today, was fine yesterday. maybe do the repair an try again.

Well guys on the DCS FB said that's nuke textures from the MIG. I've never seen one detonated so can't speak to that. I do recall seeing s1 mentioning a nuke in game when I was flying there so. No 3rd party mods just normal modules i've purchased, if thats what ya meant.

I had a similar issue after update,

did you renamed the saved Games/DCS folder and have letted it recreated by restarting the Game? That was the reason for my issue which was a kind of similar issue.

Its important not to delete the old DCS folder, otherwise you´ll losse all your network and inpusettings...just rename it, I´ve added a _ so that it looked like DCS_ then.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

This is a typical result from a mission file that is not saved with the current version. Open the mission in Mission Editor on a updated DCS World and save the mission to a new name and use that newly saved mission.

No 3rd party mods just normal modules i've purchased

Same here.

This is a typical result from a mission file that is not saved with the current version. Open the mission in Mission Editor on a updated DCS World and save the mission to a new name and use that newly saved mission.

Thanks; I'll update the mission and see if that fixes it.

Seems to have been resolved(maybe the VA folks updated there mission they run). I did a repair also. Did'nt think to create a quick test mission on Sochi an test, but oh well thanks folks. Good thing it was'nt somthing serious. Was just really wierd have had the Sim since A10C beta an nvr seen that b4.