Logitech force 3-d joystick problem.

oscar19681

Does anyone still use this stick? I have a problem. When i my switches to arm my a-10 my joystick force feedback makes The stick go left And i have ti compensate to not roll. Doenst seem a way to calibrate The stick in Windows 8 so i cant figure out if i can solve The problem with this.:huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does anyone still use this stick? I have a problem. When i my switches to arm my a-10 my joystick force feedback makes The stick go left And i have ti compensate to not roll. Doenst seem a way to calibrate The stick in Windows 8 so i cant figure out if i can solve The problem with this.:huh:

If you haven't tried, go to the Search function on the right bar, and search for "Set up USB."

Find the "Set up USB controllers" app. Once the window shows up, try pressing CTRL + SHIFT while in the initial window, then click properties.

The window should now show this.

2uV7C8G.png

Now click on "Calibrate", and follow the prompt. Hope it helps.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

I had this stick some time ago and I have never experienced wrong calibration or that shaking which you talk about. Had quite some fun with it in MS FS especially with the force feedback function. The only thing I hated about it was that it isn't precise near the center.

Try what Yours Truly suggests, or even try reseting to default and than try to calibrate.

easy man. for every plane is there different settings. when you play a single mission.

start mission and hit escape button. then you got a pop up menu. hit control. now by the second button axis hit it. you see thrust is set to joy_z. Delete it. hit the empty button in the 3d joystick row. assure that the lever is set back. then turn the lever up and down and you see lever 1. so now you can give power to you plane. by the other buttons you can use them how you like. Just same procedure. hope it helps

I have the joystick and i love it. just take your time to use it, explore it and learn it.

Drivers Logitech installed? Take your time and keep calm. You have a wonderful product.:thumbup::pilotfly:

You have a deadzone in it? Do a deadzone in it et viola.

Calibration::::

For Windows XP:

Go to Control Panel.

Select Game Controllers.

Hold down the CTRL and SHIFT keys at the same time then click on Properties.

Go to the Test tab first and test the controls on the joystick

Go to the Settings tab.

Click "Calibrate" and follow the on-screen instructions.

For Windows Vista / 7 / 8:

Go to Control Panel.

Select Devices and Printers.

Right click the joystick.

Click Game Controller Settings.

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ Left click on Properties.

Go to the Settings tab.

Click Calibrate.

Hope it h

Edited by boedha68

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

wich function do you have on that particular switch? Yep, it can be that you have two or more commands under that switch. Sort it out in the control schemes.

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

wich function do you have on that particular switch? Yep, it can be that you have two or more commands under that switch. Sort it out in the control schemes.

The arm on/off switch in The cockpit only functions as the master on/off switch. I dont have a button assisgned on the joystick either. I Flip The switch in The cockpit only.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have a deadzone in dcs mutated? The only option i could think is repair dcs or reinstall. Other planes have it too?