[Video] MiG-21

terence44

Two polite suggestions, because I liked the video compilation and the music:

1) try to find a way to use your cockpit panning more smoothly; the jerkiness reduces the immersion. Are you using keyboard?

2) for me, moving forward and backward in the timelines is a bit jarring, theatrically; it's hard to be involved in a takeoff roll and then switch back to an in-cockpit moment where the aircraft is just beginning to taxi away from parking.

I have a quick question though: how many times did you have to try that belly tank drop before it did not hit the filming aircraft?

Just kidding (a little).

Otherwise, I like the variety of scenarios, even if I can tell it is a compilation, not a singular experience.

You're doing great; my comments are from the vantage point of a movie goer, not a movie maker.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Two polite suggestions, because I liked the video compilation and the music:

1) try to find a way to use your cockpit panning more smoothly; the jerkiness reduces the immersion. Are you using keyboard?

Thank you for your answer, for the view I used the button POV of my hotas, but I found a solution for use the mouse, I shall apply him to my next videos :)

2) for me, moving forward and backward in the timelines is a bit jarring, theatrically; it's hard to be involved in a takeoff roll and then switch back to an in-cockpit moment where the aircraft is just beginning to taxi away from parking.

Copy, I shall try to make more coherent scenes, for the next time ;)

I have a quick question though: how many times did you have to try that belly tank drop before it did not hit the filming aircraft?

For the central reservoir, it was not voluntary at the beginning, I was doing a navigation with a friend and he had forgotten threw in flight behind him when he has dropped his belly tank :lol:

Just kidding (a little).

Otherwise, I like the variety of scenarios, even if I can tell it is a compilation, not a singular experience.

You're doing great; my comments are from the vantage point of a movie goer, not a movie maker.

Thank you for your comment and please excuse me for my bad English. :(

Thx !