VRpits.com Cockpit plans for sale

Flim

Hey all,

Banner2.png

I just started a new site where you can purchase plans quickly and download automatically. The website is fresh and new, but will be updated with different plans... F-16 cockpit, A-10 cockpit, F-35 Cockpit, and an updated Huey seat. Plus other files to build your own Warthog stick extension etc... I will also run a blog on recommendations for CNC services around the U.S. and Eur. If you own a CNC router and would like to offer services for my plans, please send me a PM. All plans are for non-commercial use!

Flim@VRpits.com

http://www.VRpits.com

Full A-10 Cockpit plans will be up shortly on Vrpits.com!

You can purchase each section separate or the entire cockpit as one file. Plans are only DXF for CNC cutting. Also included are 3d files for FreeCadweb.org to help in building/constructing the pit along with a build tips guide. My next goal is to provide panel and bezel files that will complete the entire cockpit. If you build panels and are interested in making panels for the A-10C pit below, please contact me.

c3f437be-02d7-4738-956d-37294c17512a.png

cc6b79f2-a8da-41c7-9c07-5471549a2fed.png

decb0eaa-4007-4745-80ac-63d38bb220e7.png

Edited by Flim

Now Available:

Aces II A-10 seat plans

Thrustmast Warthog extension mod files and plans

Checkout with Paypal and then instantly download the plans.

website still in progress, but will be adding more plans in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks interesting but what is the total cost on some thing like this the plans are $27.99 monitor is $269.89 w/o shipping unless you have prime.

Having the DXF file cnc cut what $80 to $100.00? $397.87 sound about right? with out fuel panel or landing gear panel on the MIP.

Not trying to piss on any ones parade here just what to get a full picture of the cost for this type of set up.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Ya, pricing will vary depending who you find to cut the parts out. The 27 inch lcd and Helios covers a lot the of the cost... I will put out the panel and bezel covers soon which go with the front console above. As most of you know, cockpit building is not cheap, but the way I designed the A-10 pit makes it economical. Now, for the high end builders that want all metal, this is not for you! Head to Deadman...

Unfortunately my plans are not for a complete metal construction do to the high cost of aluminum in the EU. Thank s for the kinds words

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Full A-10 Cockpit plans will be up shortly on Vrpits.com!

You can purchase each section separate or the entire cockpit as one file. Plans are only DXF for CNC cutting. Also included are 3d files for FreeCadweb.org to help in building/constructing the pit along with a build tips guide. My next goal is to provide panel and bezel files that will complete the entire cockpit. If you build panels and are interested in making panels for the A-10C pit below, please contact me.

c3f437be-02d7-4738-956d-37294c17512a.png

cc6b79f2-a8da-41c7-9c07-5471549a2fed.png

decb0eaa-4007-4745-80ac-63d38bb220e7.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Your work looks great. i am just about to build my A-10 sim. My question is when do you think you might have the gauge bezels and other panel .stl files for printing. Also, if you are interested i know someone that has a complete F-18 cockpit drawn in Solidworks for 3d printing.

• 1 month later...

Soon I will have pre-cut complete A-10 cockpits for sale on request. This will be for all components ... Seat, front, and side consoles. At this time I cannot do separate components. If you are interested, please send me a Pm and we can work out the details.

Flim's plan are awesome. I love my ACES seat and recently bought the full cockpit.

Looking forward to see it cut soon, hopefully!

Cheers Flim.

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

• 8 months later...