3 Screens... 3 KA-50 HMS sights!

Lawlcat

I'm running the new 1.5 Open Beta, Resolution is 5760 x 1080, Aspect Ratio 5.33333333, Monitors "3 Screen" config so the triple viewport setup.

When you are flying the KA-50, just activate the HMS. You now have 3 of them, one on each viewport as visible in this screenshot:

zCQegVZ.jpg

I've attached a short track of when I found it. HMS was turned on a bit near the end but this is repeated every mission, every restart, etc.

It appears to be using the center viewport as the slave target when unslaving the SHKVAL

EDIT: Day time picture

l7NFpPl.jpg

ka50hms.trk

well I would in the config settings try 1 screen?

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

It's the same thing with NVG's, at least in the A10C, getting one NVG instance on each screen, when running 3screen profile. Oh, and and the NVG view is still elliptical..

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.

I was about to post the Ka-50 HMS issue as well, but found this thread. I agree that setting up a single screen across three monitors is not ideal. I was experimenting with that to resolve another issue -- the F10 in-game map getting compressed into the middle monitor. By going to a single screen set up across three monitors you do lose the multi-monitor correction ability. However, it did resolve the map issue in that it spread across all three monitors and was not distorted.

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by pdmarsh