Function Keys erratic after today's update

dburne

Flying Black Shark after today's update.

Seems like the function keys are behaving somewhat erratic for changing view modes, where sometimes they work and sometimes they do not. I do not seem to see a particular reason for it.

Flying the Cold Start instant action mission where I am seeing this behavior. I will go to F2 to view external, or F3 fly-by, and the key presses do nothing. None of the function keys seem to work. Then after a short time, they seem to work again.

I have been flying Black Shark since the day of 1.5 open beta release, and only after the most recent update today have I noticed this behavior.

Perhaps it is something I am doing, but not sure what it could be...

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

+1

Same issue in missions, whilst watching AI do their thing, using F1,F2,F10,etc they will stop working and then back on again for no reason that I can find.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Just did the same flight this morning, so far I have not been able to reproduce the behavior it was showing yesterday evening. Strange...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Just did the same flight this morning, so far I have not been able to reproduce the behavior it was showing yesterday evening. Strange...

Might be related to this thead.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=149766

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Hmm, that may well be it...

Don B