ME corrupting missions

MVSokie

If you set AI to take off from runway they do but if you set a client to the same they start on ramp not runway....

Anyone else see this?

Not a bug. The game does not spawn aircraft on runways in MP, which it assumes its doing when you add client aircraft to a mission. It doesn't work on clients because theoretically more than 1 client could spawn at the same time and therefore spawn into each other. By forcing spawn on ramp it dramatically decreases the chances of spawning into someone.

Multiple installs won't effect the game unless you have any of them pointing to the same saved games folder. If it is sharing a folder then it will likely cause massive issues.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I am trying to upload the .log, .crash and .dmp files here but it keeps telling me that they are invalid files.

This happened to me aswell I've uploaded files 3 times in a row and didn't read the message :doh:

You have to .zip them... Right click->send to->ZIP-Compressed-File (or something like this)

ZIP-Files are accepted

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 2 months later...

I've had a similar issue with a mission I created using 1.5.2.

The mission has four aircraft client slots (all blue), a JTAC (also blue) and some red AI aircraft and ground units.

Tested it there in single player without any problems.

Yesterday I tested it in 1.5.3 in multiplayer, and weird things started to happen.

First, all aircraft on the red side disappeared.

When run a second time, the red ground units were also gone.

All units still show in the ME, but when running the mission, only the blue coalition is present.

I will try to upload the mission later as I'm not on my gaming PC right now.

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award