[REPORTED] Several keyboard controls (throttle, rudder, ...) not working

deaddeepblue

Rudder and Steering Question

Hi all,

I've been enjoying the module so far however I can't for the life of me get the rudder to move. I don't have pedals and only have a CH Fighterstick and a keyboard. The usual Z and X do nothing and the nose wheel turning doesn't work either. I hope this isn't a duplicate thread but I looked and didn't see one dedicated to this.

Thanks,

Killy McKill

That is our first priority to fix.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Can't advance the throttle

No matter what I do, the throttle isn't moving at all. I have no Idea whats going, I've tried the Keyboard commands and my joystick buttons yet it still won't budge. P.S I use an Xbox 360 controller (I know sad). anyone know what the problem might be?

Thank you :helpsmilie:

Doesnt currently work, its on their "to do list"

Should be implemented soon.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

You might be able to get around this by using a virtual joystick emulator like VJoy. Basically it should create a DirectX input device with axis you control via keyboard hotkeys. Then you can map the axis of the virtual device within DCS.

Haven't actually used it so can't vouch for how well (if at all) it works, but might be worth trying if you're desperate.

No buttons.

Buttons are like keyboard. Keyboard-type control not available = Button not available.

Use an axis.

I tried to assign an axis to throttle but i noticed that in axis commands there is no action for throttle up and throttle down. What are the steps to configure axis for throttle?