Multiplayer crash on map

Goliat

Hi all !

I have DCS 1.5, offline i didn't notice any problem. But when i get on a multiplayer server (i tried all the list) my game always crashes at the same point : i have the map and just after it crashes and the window " DCS has stopped working" appears so i return to windows.

Here is my config :

Intel core I5 4670k

RAM : 8GO

GC : Nvidia GTX 760

Is there somebody to help me please ?:helpsmilie:

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards :)

DCS 1.5 was just updated to full release version. You need to upgrade from Beta to Full Version if you haven't already done so.

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

• ED Team

Please attach your whole logs folder zipped, we will take a look

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I appear to have the same issue as OP: updated DCS 1.5 is working, but trying to get into any server in MP will prompt me to the map, then the screen will go black and after a click or two, the windows "kill or wait for answer" message appears.

You'll find my zipped log folder attached. Thanks a bunch!

Logs.rar

Refrain from pressing any keys or clicking the mouse. You'll get a black screen, another colored screen and a map, not sure in what order. Wait until the aircraft selection screen appears before touching anything! It will take some time. Pressing keys or clicking the mouse before the aircraft selection screen will crash the game.

Edited by Winston60
  • Like 1