Stutter when putting in full flaps

frumpy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Yep I'm getting the same thing when applying full flaps on finals, I didn't notice it until the latest update came out.

I think the problem was there on eary L39 releases then it went away now it's back again, the first stage of flaps have no stutter issue that I can notice.

MoBo Asus TUF X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) / CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X / GPU Asus TUF RTX3080 / RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 @ 3600MHz / V-NAND SSD 1TB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 / PSU Corsair RM750 / CPU Cooler Corsair H100i Platinum / OS Win 10 :pilotfly: 

It's a micro stutter when applying full flaps, I ran a few test flights yesterday and anytime the second stage of flaps where applied a stutter would happen.

Really noticable when looking out at the terrain below, I ran the repair tool but it's still doing it.

Sorry no video

MoBo Asus TUF X570-Plus (Wi-Fi) / CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X / GPU Asus TUF RTX3080 / RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 @ 3600MHz / V-NAND SSD 1TB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 / PSU Corsair RM750 / CPU Cooler Corsair H100i Platinum / OS Win 10 :pilotfly: 

I ran a few more test yesterday, even sitting stationary on the runway with FPS @ 60 and v sync on the moment the second stage is deployed a micro stutter down to 38 FPS happens.

I've only noticed it since last weekends update, I'm running DCS World 1.5.2.

Just flew the L39 again and it's still happing, sorry to get off subject but I'm also getting a stutter releasing rockets, the first pair out of the pods will cause it on any given straffing run, again I'm so sure it wasn't doing this prior to the latest update.

Apart from these small problems I'm getting 60FPS with this fantastic aircraft.