Mig-21 key bindings don't work

Gloom Demon

My new Mig-21bis does not seem to respond to some keyboard commands. For example I cannot raise the gears with the G key. I remember, that previously the moderators suggested that the player deletes some config file and that solved the problem. However I cannot seem to remember what exactly should be deleted and where. Please help :)

P.S. My other modules work just fine.

P.P.S. Creating a new profile didn't help.

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

To raise the gear in the Mig 21 first you must move the gear safety lever, not sure what the default key is for it, but if you look in the cockpit at the gear lever there is a safety lock, it was installed as it was cheaper and more expedient to install that than to build a system that would prevent the gear being raised while down on the ground.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

• 2 weeks later...
My new Mig-21bis does not seem to respond to some keyboard commands. For example I cannot raise the gears with the G key. I remember, that previously the moderators suggested that the player deletes some config file and that solved the problem. However I cannot seem to remember what exactly should be deleted and where. Please help :)

P.S. My other modules work just fine.

P.P.S. Creating a new profile didn't help.

G is for neutral position by default. Shift+G brings the gear up given you've raised the lever lock (dunno which key). CTRL+G lowers the gear. I know ot's been almost couple of weeks but just in case ur still struggling with it. It's been discussed a lot. The little lever lock easily goes unnoticed.