Bomb accuracy, Laser guided, Ins etc...

Doum76

greeting guys,

I'm starting to realy like this job, and a lot! :) great job Raz! :)

But i am wondering, when about can we expect an upgrade/update? This product is awesome, but A/G is suffering a bit. I haven't tries A/A yet sine all FC3 can do this, doing CAS with a fast mover what was i was hoping. But now i'm sad... As for laser guided bombs, we need to cheat, know where the target is and fly over so you hope it track the JTAC laser, so sad a bit. I would rAther go in with WP (smoke) mark as to do real stuff and not cheating by looking on my map which of 10 target is being lased as to fly over for the toss. But MK-82 accuracy is so bad, and bad, that last night i droped ocer hundreds of MK-82 and BLG-67 and hitting nothing at all, even when close, no explosions, i know it might be a DCS prob thought. B

ut sad my bombs simply droped far from my CCRP or CCiP cue, even thought i dive high or not, high angle or not. I remembered back then gaving prob with the a-10c tossing mk-82's when learning, but i always had some explisions or smoking something on each sorties, now last night, not a single hit out if dozen sorties, and sometime my bomb hit places so off from where it should be droping that it made me question myself on cue accuracy. Will INS help fir this with the location we place or realease point in CCIP and target lock in CCRP? Guess i need help to understand cuz it's a bit sad or frustrating, but i know you guys work on all of this, but wondering if besides the wish list if there us a list of official stuff work in progess?

When INS is implemented we should be able to program in a new WP I believe once we receive a new TGT from the JTAC. As for employing a GBU it's going to be like you said. You will know where the TGT is already and drop on it once the lase is shot.

Im not 100% sure but I think the release cue for CCRP is supposed to auto release the weapon for n us to increase accuracy, which they might be working on.

There is a long list of updates and RAZBAM is quite open about their progress on this aircraft, which is awesome.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2618507&postcount=1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.159thgar.com/

Do you know if CCRP or CCIP in the Mirage compensates for the wind at all ?

That is a very good question and the answer is I don't know. Both CCRP and CCIP use vector math, so in theory the aircraft vector is already under the influence of ambient wind and thus the CCRP and CCIP solution is compensated.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

off topic, but yes they are

Want's that much off topic, i asked because i've mentioned about upcoming upgrades and someone as requested linked me the changelog, so was wondering if i had latest version of the Mirage module, so basicly, right on topic :)