How to get the VTB export to show up on screen like the developers did??

tkid

For clarification im referring to the radar HUD screen. Razbam said its in the update list as an export but how do you turn it on?? Would be very useful to use this if I dont have to look down all the time..Thanks in advance.

For clarification im referring to the radar HUD screen. Razbam said its in the update list as an export but how do you turn it on?? Would be very useful to use this if I dont have to look down all the time..Thanks in advance.

In the keyboard controls, look for VTB Viewport On/Off in Systems. Assign a key and enjoy.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Is there any way to have it on by default? in the config file for example?

No at this time.

I'll make a note to add it to the options panel.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

These new features would be nice to be server enforceable (On, Off or free). Is not a big deal but some planes have HDDs and they should not become HUDs.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

These new features would be nice to be server enforceable (On, Off or free). Is not a big deal but some planes have HDDs and they should not become HUDs.

Why not?

Head tracking, limited FoV and resolution doesn't make it easy to glance at the HDD.

However, the transparency we get with the HDD viewport is a bit too much HUD-like, I'm with you here. I think it should be with a black background all the time.