Quick question

Remarkymarkable

Hi Gang, I just finished building my first computer and am completely new to DCS. I got the

A 10C module and am starting the training mission. I am having difficulty in that when in the

cockpit, I can't read the lettering on the panels. It's all blurry and illegible. Is it me, is it

my settings, or the SIM itself? Thanks

That's MFCD resolution, not cockpit textures.

No it isn't - I had exactly the same issue and changing that option sorted it.

It says "resolution of cockpit displays" - and it fixed all of the gauges, titles, labels etc that had been illegible to that point.

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

No it isn't - I had exactly the same issue and changing that option sorted it.

It says "resolution of cockpit displays" - and it fixed all of the gauges, titles, labels etc that had been illegible to that point.

Must have been something else. I see no difference in cockpit textures between the "256" and "1024 Every Frame" settings (see attached pics).

Furthermore:

RES. OF COCKPIT DISPLAYS. Set the resolution of cockpit displays such as mirrors, targeting video indicators, multifunction displays, moving maps, etc. Note that higher resolution settings can negatively impact the smoothness of game play.

1_256.thumb.png.e434d131f09ce55ea63e3a33e322b69e.png

1_1024EF.thumb.png.3829dc1a1c2f33e948fe45d863c73f8f.png

Edited by Harzach

dcs_sig.jpg