Mirage 2000C GC 1/2 Cigognes

atonium83

Hi guys, there my WIP skin from the Groupe de Chasse 1/2 "Cigognes" during early 90's.

This skin is currently in work in progress, and this my first skin for a flight simulator, I gonna upload it this week.

1457388340-screen-160307-230534.jpg

And there is the real one:

Photo02_34A.jpg

the blue camo on the back of this skin is darker as in the nose section.

and i think the color blue on the tail fin is too bright for me. i hope you understand what i mean :)

but i like the way your finished your projects. i hope, is see more from you. thank you!

the blue camo on the back of this skin is darker as in the nose section.

and i think the color blue on the tail fin is too bright for me. i hope you understand what i mean :)

but i like the way your finished your projects. i hope, is see more from you. thank you!

Yeah, I understand what you mean, I've just noticed that 1 hour ago, don't worry I'm on it ! ;)

Thanks for your support, I think that I gonna make few skins of real french squadrons in a first time, then I don't know, wait and see :D

EDIT: Skin updated, I hope that's good now ! :) https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1806591/

Edited by atonium83

Oh man i see i forget words in my Post. The thing with the blue color and the fin, i mean the squadron logo.

Sorry for that.

I will check your skin tomorrow out.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

I corrected the nose section 'cause it was brighter than the rest of the skin, but I don't understand where the skin is too bright, can you send me a screenshot ?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I would like to use your really nice skin for a Mirage 2000C mod of the great Mbot Dynamic campaign ( Desert Tiger 1976 ).

It will be an adaptation of this campaign for the fictional very first use of the new french Armée de l'Air Mirage-2000C in a major exercice in 1986.

I tryed to find a Fictional desert version of the 1/2 Cigogne squadron but of course your skin is more realistic. (I'm really sure they would have repaint the planes for a multirole use in desert)

Do you mind if I use your skin ?

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version