realistic loadouts???

Recently we have been having a couple problems within our squad that are about certain loadouts in lockon. Now i haven’t been playing on hyperlobby too much lately so im noobed as far as what the community is currently accepting in the HL servers as “legit”. Basically if you download the 1.12a FPS tweak you'll find that you can add a couple new weapons in your loadout. Specifically you can add 2 rockeye with an MER in the 2nd outermost pylons on each wing. Now i don’t know what an A-10 can hold in real life, but is this realistic. if its not realistic, would it be considered cheating to use this loadout in a HL server? I know that people use BL775 and CBU97s in HL and these aren’t stock with lomac but they are accepted in the community. On the other hand, i cant stand it when i see someone who has used LOPE to put 12+ Maverick D's on their loadout but where does the "realism" end? There is a new loadout mod (as you all have probably seen) that is considered to be more realistic. im currently using this mod but the problem is that there is a potential to add something like 12 rockeye in a single loadout. If this is realistic then cool, but if not is it considered cheating to use it in HL? I think (unless there already is) we should have some kind of sticky thread, which clearly states the allowed mods/loadouts allowed in hyperlobby servers to keep peoples’ games consistent. Not everyone who plays on Hyperlobby will visit these forums regularly but if we can keep as many people the same as possible, then i think it would improve the realism in this already great sim.

angelbannerfinal9th1vb.jpg

Virtual 9th Airforce

I think it would be fine, as long as like you said don't load it up with 12+ mav's. I don't see anything wrong with have a realistic load out, becuase I am pretty sure Lockon doesn't exaclty give the peoper load outs but I could be wrong in saying this too, just from what I have read across the net. Also when this thread gets answered to or finish I guess maybe make a post on the hypperlobbies site too since it pertains to HL?

hey shots, ive written something about that MER in the 75th private forums..

Flip

I think it would be fine, as long as like you said don't load it up with 12+ mav's. I don't see anything wrong with have a realistic load out, becuase I am pretty sure Lockon doesn't exaclty give the peoper load outs but I could be wrong in saying this too, just from what I have read across the net. Also when this thread gets answered to or finish I guess maybe make a post on the hypperlobbies site too since it pertains to HL?

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."

Your server is not the only one with corrected loadouts. 504 has 6 R-77's on Migs wich apparently some real migs DO carry that amount. If you feel like changing the loadouts, as long as the real thing can do it IMHO its just fine by me. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest IguanaKing

The maximum number of AGM-65Ds the A-10 can carry IRL is 4. The K is too heavy for the LAU-88, so the A-10 can only carry 2 of those IRL. For the rest of what the A-10 can actually carry, have a look at the attached file in the "Saturday Night Cheaters" thread, and have a look at the link I provided for realistic A-10 loadouts.

For the rest of what the A-10 can actually carry, have a look at the attached file in the "Saturday Night Cheaters" thread, and have a look at the link I provided for realistic A-10 loadouts.

Ya i saw that link, thanks for posting that because it will help people with LOPE loadouts. Personally when i see someone with a ridiculous loadout i get mad, but what can i do about it? nothing. so the best way to deal with this is just to make your own loadouts as realistic as possible so that you have a fun time playing. The honor system, although far from perfect, is our best and only means of controlling these loadouts and i think that after 3-4 years its still working fairly good. If i were to see someone with an extra rockeye, mk82, mk84, or maverick i couldnt care less, as long as extra weapons are used in moderation i think its perfectly fine. On the other hand, i think that adding extra weapons to an SU27, SU33, MIG29 or F15 that add a huge tactical advantage is wrong and if someone is going to do this they should use it in single player only.

This whole thing basically started becasue after installing the 1.12a fps tweak i started using 2 extra mavericks than i normally would have. meaning my loadout was:

1. jammer pod

2. 2xrockeye

3. 3xMaverick K

4. 1xMaverick D

5. 1xrockeye or 1xmk84

*mirrored with AIM9*

since i have recently found that the 3xMavericks are not possible in real life as well as the mavericks on pylons 4 and 8, i dont use them anymore, but how much of an issue is having 2 extra rockeyes? Im pretty sure that a great majority of people wouldnt see a problem with this at all since 2 extra cluster bombs doesnt give you much of a tactical advantage. the only difference in this loadout from my previous one was that i would only carry 1 rockeye on pylons 2 and 10 instead of 2. If you saw this loadout on a HL server (disregarding the mavericks although as far as i know the 3xMavericks are still widely used in HL) would you call it an illigal loadout and record the pilots name to inform server admins? or would you be ok with it and go about moving mud like you were before?

another quick question, Is it possible to have server enforced loadouts?

angelbannerfinal9th1vb.jpg

Virtual 9th Airforce