Turn off yellow/green line in DCS 2.0

Mt5_Roie

So I got my CV1 today and it looks amazing. Much nicer then the DK2 I was flying with before. So in 1.5.3 it still has the old VR interface and things work fine.

But in 2.0 alpha there is an awesome new interface where you point your head to click. I was flying the Mirage for a test flight and notice that were I look, there is a yellow/green line there to indicate what I'm looking at. If I wanted to click something it's nice, but is it possible to turn it off until needed?

Also, noticed that after one flight, the new interface gets locked in a forward view and can't do much else. But other than that....the CV1 is amazing.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

So I got my CV1 today and it looks amazing. Much nicer then the DK2 I was flying with before. So in 1.5.3 it still has the old VR interface and things work fine.

But in 2.0 alpha there is an awesome new interface where you point your head to click. I was flying the Mirage for a test flight and notice that were I look, there is a yellow/green line there to indicate what I'm looking at. If I wanted to click something it's nice, but is it possible to turn it off until needed?

Also, noticed that after one flight, the new interface gets locked in a forward view and can't do much else. But other than that....the CV1 is amazing.

Menu bug is known. We need the option between the dot and mouse. Heads are not best suited to be used as mice.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE