176th GvIAP Georgian Spring Server Korea Era

Casey Jones

Comrades!

176GvIAP of the 324th IAD has been transferred to the Georgian Front to defend against capitalist imperialist aggression. The rumor that the 176th were fighting in Korea recently is a totally false piece of capitalist propaganda! (wink, wink) 176 Guards was activated on May 2nd and is currently based at Nalchick in Georgia.

176 Guard Fighter Aviation Regiment is a MiG-15bis unit that is dedicated to mastering the MiG and combating the Sabre.

176 is looking for dedicated MiG pilots to join our ranks and work together to vanquish or foes. We are on the 1 (F) OTU TeamSpeak server so come fly with the Guards!

http://1-fighter-otu.enjin.com/

Casey Jones

Edited by Casey Jones

Casey Jones - 176 GvIAP Guards Fighter Regiment

Georgia Spring Server

• 2 weeks later...

I am really glad I joined up with the 176 GvIAP. Casey, Merlin and Shaft, are great guys, so are the members of our crosstown rivals, the 71st. It would be great if more players would come and join us on Rob's server. Rob is running a great mission and we have a lot of fun.

-TIE

Rob does top notch work, he's been working on this concept for going on a year. LGents recommend you dust off the Sabre or MiG and check it out. My group has been very busy lately, and havent had time to jump in. We've not forgotten and will savage some sabres soon.

on

Rob does top notch work, he's been working on this concept for going on a year. LGents recommend you dust off the Sabre or MiG and check it out. My group has been very busy lately, and havent had time to jump in. We've not forgotten and will savage some sabres soon.

Yep! Rob does awesome work and he is a cool guy, too. I'm glad your crew will be joining the fray. We will all have a lot of fun, together. :beer: TIE

I don't know if all my fellow 176 squad mates know yet, Georgian Spring has a new website. I added a post in the 176 section regarding possible 176 GvIAP squad skins. The skins are not my own skins. They were made by a terrific Mig-15bis sim pilot named Chimango. He is a really good sim pilot and apparently a really good skin maker, too. He created skins that match the historical colors and markings of 176 GvIAP Mig-15bis planes. You can find my post, here: http://georgianspring.enjin.com/forum/m/38302538/viewthread/27226525-historical-176-gviap-squad-skins-for-use-on-georgian-spring-server/page/1

If everyone likes the skins, maybe Rob can use these skins for the Migs at our home field, save for one red Mig for Casey?

:thumbup: TIE