Mig-21 engine compressor blades

Juancio

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but shouldn't the compressor blades rotate when the engine is running? I mean, when looked from the exhaust that is. Like in the first seconds of this video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Thank you and sorry for my english.

if you can see the compressor blades from the exhaust, you no longer have a working engine.

Sorry, i was talking about the turbine blades, not the compressor blades. The ones you see when looking at the engine from behind like in the video i posted above, they move on the F-15, Su-27, Mig-15, Sabre,etc but not on the Mig-21 or the M2000.

Jet_engine.png.c1ace3d640870ab72bb4fd8e93eb7963.png

It's just the question of developers deciding whether it's worth doing this animation or not. LN and RAZBAM might have decided it's not something important.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Different type, but basic construction is the same. Afterburner flameholder gutter (like the green one on the clip) and any turbine support struts are static, while blades behind them rotate.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.