A-10C campaign question

rshelton

hello im rather new to the community and was curious about the a-10c campaigns i purchased the flaming cliffs 3 and recieved the aircraft with the pack if i buy the a10 pack do i aslo get the aircraft or do i need to purchase that seperatly i dont want to buy the campaign and not be able to play it by not having purchased the a-10 i appreciate your response in advance thanks.

A-10 pack? What's that? :huh: The A-10C is a module on it's own.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

This is what it says on the web page of DCS:

The DCS: A-10C Warthog module is required to be installed and activated into the DCS World 1.5 for the campaign.

So if you buy the campain, you must have the modul too.

You buy it online, no need for a box version.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Got to ask is the training campaign worth the $10 or are the training missions that come with the A10 C suffice

That depends on the pilot (you). For me the manual was already sufficient :book:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well, I disagree. The training missions are usefull. THEN read the manual and it will deepen

your knowledge. Only reading the endless pages was a nightmare for me. But we all are different.... So find out what best suits you.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Please see my signature for a link to my A10c thread. The standard A10c missions are sufficient to train you. The training campaign that was released will test you and may test you beyond what you might find fun. It is another tool that is designed to help. There are plenty of youtube videos showing people doing it. So that was the choice for me. I watched and saw that I was not going to need that campaign.

thanks for the response my original question after i just read it sounded really dumb my main concern was after i buy the a10c module i was unsure if i would have the ability to use it in any campaign without buying an additional campaign pack or what not i have FC3 and combined arms (never used ca have no idea why i bought it haven't found a use for it as of yet) but i enjoy the fc3 missions with the a10a and the f15 so just looking for a cheap option after i get the a10c module for good missions but as stated above i might just buy the training pack at first because i hear its rather tough to learn i really enjoy learning the ins and outs of the aircraft tho thanks for you guys opinion and thoughts