trying to restore joytick setting

munga

Hi All,

My last PC crashed completely...{motherboard issue} ...replaced motherboard, installed win 10 pro..all good!!

Installed dcs world and A10c all good....

recovered my joystick profile file from old HDD and transferred it to the new drive....I can see it but it won't load my assigned hotas configurations...

Am I missing something here or do I need to through the pain in assigning the joystick again..?????:joystick:

Hi All,

My last PC crashed completely...{motherboard issue} ...replaced motherboard, installed win 10 pro..all good!!

Installed dcs world and A10c all good....

recovered my joystick profile file from old HDD and transferred it to the new drive....I can see it but it won't load my assigned hotas configurations...

Am I missing something here or do I need to through the pain in assigning the joystick again..?????:joystick:

you must 'import' the profile 'category' e.g. 'joystick','rudder', copying the profiles is not good enough with new hardware, the USB <hardware ID> string will have changed.

what you (maybe?) CAN copy is the modifiers.lua if you've used modifiers (not tested)

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |