Radio commands menu dosent work

I got that problem when I updated a while ago. Managed to solve it by removing all commands from the new UI category in the list where you select different modules on the controls page in options. After I did I exited the game and restarted it. Then I could map the radio key correct again. It was some kind of conflict.

Su-27 for DSC module does it for me

Anyone experiencing that problem too? Im pressing the key and it wont open the menu or i can see the menu and cant click in it my friend having this bug too

Help?

Yep, same here for Su-27 module. Works for F-15 and A-10C though.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 1 month later...

I and my friends are constantly plagued by this problem. For the last couple of versions, the radio-comms menu will erratically disappear. Taxiing to take off, one person will have a comms menu, another person will have nothing, and a third will just get the AM/FM/UHF 'banner' but no options. A few minutes later the person who had no radio options will suddenly have them again, and the person who had radio options will have nothing! It seems to be completely random. This is both in older missions downloaded from the internet, and in brand new, simple missions we make ourselves. These are missions that have no scripting - nothing but a few simple trigger actions.

It is frustrating, since it makes a lot of missions unplayable - no AWACS, no JTAC, etc.

I'll have a look at the commands thing Fisherman82 mentioned, though I'm not sure I understand their post!

• 7 months later...