DCS World OPTIONS Window Screen Size

Unsionn

I have 6 input/controllers (Mouse, Keyboard, 2xMFDs, Throttle & Joystick). When I want to edit my profile for these input devices I cannot see all 6 columns at the same time. In fact the Joystick & Mouse are off the OPTIONS screen window to the right and I have to use the horizontal scroll bar back and forward. The WINDOWED size of the OPTIONS screen is fixed and it cannot be altered. Is there any way that the size of the OPTIONS window can be increased so that all 6 columns are visible at the same time?:helpsmilie:

• ED Team

currently the window does not scale, you have to use the slide bar to see them.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

I feel your pain and more, as I use 10 controllers in DCS and constantly scrolling back and forth gets very tedious very quickly.

I posted a request for this to be changed a year or two ago, but obviously nothing has happened. Especially when you run very high resolutions, it's really kind of ridiculous how little of the screen is taken up by the options menu. I wouldn't think that automatically scaling menu size with resolution would be terribly complicated, but who knows.

Hi Greg & Bignewy....Thanks for the response. I really cannot understand why this window is not editable. Code wise it is a very simple process to setup a Windows window with adjustable borders and columns. Maybe I will stick that request into the WISHLIST thread. Take care.