Correction of Helmet Mounted Sight symbology!

Schmidtfire

I was reading bit in the Su-27SK flight manual and there was several pictures showing the correct symbology for the HMS. It looks like the Ka-50 sight (double rings and a cross) depending on action.

Any chance of correction on this in a future update? Current HMS is a bit to much arcade, implementing the KA-50 sight would make a lot of sense especially since VR will make it even cooler to use :thumbup: (and it's one of the most known features of the Su27/MiG29).

• Like 1

I would literally sell my house & live in a tent to get a DCS-level Su-27SM... We can but hope...

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Tent...

I would literally sell my house & live in a tent to get a DCS-level Su-27SM... We can but hope...

yes, but with military grade hardware though...

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta