Repaint help

JDarksword

So I've been working on a repaint for the MiG-21bis in the guise of a 4477th TES bird and was wondering how I could access the existing nose number textures for a reference? I looked at the zip file for them but they all seemed to be blank or unopenable.

Edit: I've since found i can open them in PS but I can't save them as it says the size must be a multiple of four.

Edited by JDarksword

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

They're not blank, you just have to look into alpha channel.

Thanks, any idea why I can't save my edits? Says something about having to be a multiple of four.

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

Both width and height of the texture has to be a multiple of four, so a number that could be divided by 4. You can see the textures usually being 256, 512, 1024, 2048.... which are all multiples of four.

So i should change the size your saying? All of the textures are 1126 by 256.

Edited by JDarksword

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]